Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007

For all Secondary 2 students to discuss about their studies and interest
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Geography Forum Banner Suggestions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which Banner Would You Want To See In The Forum?
Banner 1/2/3
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Banner 4/5
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 6/7
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 8/9
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 10/11
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 12/13
27%
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
JMBApolinar
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 25
Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

NOW ITS BETWEEN BANNERS 12 &13. WHICH ONE SHOULD I PUT UP?

Teck Wei:

BANNER 1


BANNER 2


BANNER 3


BANNER 4


BANNER 5


Jeneva(Me):

BANNER 6


BANNER 7


BANNER 8


BANNER 9


BANNER 10


BANNER 11


BANNER 12


BANNER 13


Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy


Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:54 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

Teck Wei:


Jeneva(Me):








Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy

i have an idea....how about since there are only 4 ppl who actually visit the page....me n veronice come up with idea's and jeneva and soon liang can meka the ideas a reality...i'm sure the two of you combined can make great banners....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twlau2

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2007-09-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:11 pm

making a banner is not easy as you think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLLEE
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2007-09-10
Location : Hiidden

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:50 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

Teck Wei:


Jeneva(Me):








Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy

i have an idea....how about since there are only 4 ppl who actually visit the page....me n veronice come up with idea's and jeneva and soon liang can meka the ideas a reality...i'm sure the two of you combined can make great banners....
let form a team =] , but my photoshop skill stil very noob . i only noe hw to use brushes .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 pm

ya but still nice what.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLLEE
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2007-09-10
Location : Hiidden

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
ya but still nice what.....
i personal think that jeneva skill much bettter .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
JMBApolinar
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 25
Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:11 pm

twlau2 wrote:
making a banner is not easy as you think

Teck Wei, don't start. The only reason why I deleted the other one was because of you.

_________________



To my friends from the United States:

Carolina, Gwen, Kat, Vivi, Thalia, Danira, Emma, Jill, Fio
you guys ROCK my world.


jeneva marielle apolinar
my authored stories
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
JMBApolinar
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 25
Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:13 pm

SLLee wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

Teck Wei:


Jeneva(Me):








Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy

i have an idea....how about since there are only 4 ppl who actually visit the page....me n veronice come up with idea's and jeneva and soon liang can meka the ideas a reality...i'm sure the two of you combined can make great banners....
let form a team =] , but my photoshop skill stil very noob . i only noe hw to use brushes .

LOL. No lah. You only know how to use brushes but I still havent mastered flash yet! Cool

_________________



To my friends from the United States:

Carolina, Gwen, Kat, Vivi, Thalia, Danira, Emma, Jill, Fio
you guys ROCK my world.


jeneva marielle apolinar
my authored stories


Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm

twlau2 wrote:
flash is child's play.

it's very easy

in order to master flash you must memorise every single action script code (action script
is the programming language in flash.)

it does not mean that if you are not good at using the brush or pen, you can't master flash

some designers like my flash teacher knows how to use the brush and pen tool but he's designing results are bad. he is strong in programming in flash (action script)

lol.. i have not master flash yet but i can teach you some action script codes.

gotoAndStop(fram no.)

function(){
}

instancename.text = "text typed here"

instancename.text.indexOf ("sometext") == -1

> bigger than
< smaller than
= equal
<= smaller than or equal
>= bigger than or equal

random

var

Object

Sound

createEmptyMovieClip

and much more...! too many to typ!

teck wei...there is such a thing called infoccom cca...and a thing called we join..and this not so good frieind if mine called LEARN!!!.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMBApolinar
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 25
Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:10 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
twlau2 wrote:
flash is child's play.

it's very easy

in order to master flash you must memorise every single action script code (action script
is the programming language in flash.)

it does not mean that if you are not good at using the brush or pen, you can't master flash

some designers like my flash teacher knows how to use the brush and pen tool but he's designing results are bad. he is strong in programming in flash (action script)

lol.. i have not master flash yet but i can teach you some action script codes.

gotoAndStop(fram no.)

function(){
}

instancename.text = "text typed here"

instancename.text.indexOf ("sometext") == -1

> bigger than
< smaller than
= equal
<= smaller than or equal
>= bigger than or equal

random

var

Object

Sound

createEmptyMovieClip

and much more...! too many to typ!

teck wei...there is such a thing called infoccom cca...and a thing called we join..and this not so good frieind if mine called LEARN!!!.....

See what I mean Lyd? All the annoying 'suggestions'! Urgh... Rolling Eyes

_________________



To my friends from the United States:

Carolina, Gwen, Kat, Vivi, Thalia, Danira, Emma, Jill, Fio
you guys ROCK my world.


jeneva marielle apolinar
my authored stories
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 pm

I'M FASTING..i gotta calm down...(takes deep breath......)...WALAU YOU..TECK WEI I TELL YOU I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU TRY MAKING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! SOON LIANG AND JENEVA GOT TALET!! THEY JOIN SINGAPORE'S GOT TALENT(if have) CAN WIN ALREADY THANKS TO YOUR "SUPPORTIVE" COMMENTS......( breathe out)...(breathe in...)...screams at teck wei...(breathe out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twlau2

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2007-09-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:53 am

lydia is a meddlesome fool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMBApolinar
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 25
Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:18 am

LMBMazlan wrote:
I'M FASTING..i gotta calm down...(takes deep breath......)...WALAU YOU..TECK WEI I TELL YOU I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU TRY MAKING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! SOON LIANG AND JENEVA GOT TALET!! THEY JOIN SINGAPORE'S GOT TALENT(if have) CAN WIN ALREADY THANKS TO YOUR "SUPPORTIVE" COMMENTS......( breathe out)...(breathe in...)...screams at teck wei...(breathe out)

LOL!

_________________



To my friends from the United States:

Carolina, Gwen, Kat, Vivi, Thalia, Danira, Emma, Jill, Fio
you guys ROCK my world.


jeneva marielle apolinar
my authored stories
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
JMBApolinar
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 25
Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:19 am

twlau2 wrote:
lydia is a meddlesome fool.

Rolling Eyes yeah sure... and YOUR THE ANNOYING FOOL!

_________________



To my friends from the United States:

Carolina, Gwen, Kat, Vivi, Thalia, Danira, Emma, Jill, Fio
you guys ROCK my world.


jeneva marielle apolinar
my authored stories
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:34 am

twlau2 wrote:
lydia is a meddlesome fool.

LAU TECK WEI I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!! AT LEAST I'M NOT THE RETARDED ONE RIGHT!!!! IF I'M MEDDLESOME THAT WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF!!!!! BETTER??!!! I DON'T THINK SOOO!!!!!!WILL IT KILL YOU OR MURDER YOU OR EVEN GET YOU TO BE EATEN BY A LION TO ACTUALLY FOR ONCE.....FOR ONE SECOND...SHUT UP WITH THOSE COMMENTS!!!! WE HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN ENOUGH OF YOU IN SCHOLL AND WE DON'T HAVE TO GET THE ''TECK WEI'' TREATMENT HOME EDITION!!!!

breathe in...breathe out....in...out...in..out....in.....kill teck wei...relaxed.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaroncjhu



Posts : 65
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:45 pm

Huh? wat's going on here? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lalunar
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:15 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
Huh? wat's going on here? Neutral

just teck wei irritating us again....usuall.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VWXTay
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2007-09-08
Location : 대한민국 (Korea, South)

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:46 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
twlau2 wrote:
lydia is a meddlesome fool.

LAU TECK WEI I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!! AT LEAST I'M NOT THE RETARDED ONE RIGHT!!!! IF I'M MEDDLESOME THAT WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF!!!!! BETTER??!!! I DON'T THINK SOOO!!!!!!WILL IT KILL YOU OR MURDER YOU OR EVEN GET YOU TO BE EATEN BY A LION TO ACTUALLY FOR ONCE.....FOR ONE SECOND...SHUT UP WITH THOSE COMMENTS!!!! WE HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN ENOUGH OF YOU IN SCHOLL AND WE DON'T HAVE TO GET THE ''TECK WEI'' TREATMENT HOME EDITION!!!!

breathe in...breathe out....in...out...in..out....in.....kill teck wei...relaxed.....
lols

_________________





예뻐Veronýce

♥ Nicole ScherzingŔr

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendster.com/veronice
VWXTay
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2007-09-08
Location : 대한민국 (Korea, South)

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 pm

SLLEE wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

Teck Wei:


Jeneva(Me):








Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy

i have an idea....how about since there are only 4 ppl who actually visit the page....me n veronice come up with idea's and jeneva and soon liang can meka the ideas a reality...i'm sure the two of you combined can make great banners....
let form a team =] , but my photoshop skill stil very noob . i only noe hw to use brushes .
that's a good idea. form a team!

_________________





예뻐Veronýce

♥ Nicole ScherzingŔr

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendster.com/veronice
VWXTay
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2007-09-08
Location : 대한민국 (Korea, South)

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:49 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
I'M FASTING..i gotta calm down...(takes deep breath......)...WALAU YOU..TECK WEI I TELL YOU I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU TRY MAKING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! SOON LIANG AND JENEVA GOT TALET!! THEY JOIN SINGAPORE'S GOT TALENT(if have) CAN WIN ALREADY THANKS TO YOUR "SUPPORTIVE" COMMENTS......( breathe out)...(breathe in...)...screams at teck wei...(breathe out)

LOL!
ah hahahah Laughing

_________________





예뻐Veronýce

♥ Nicole ScherzingŔr

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendster.com/veronice
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:55 pm

VWXTay wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
I'M FASTING..i gotta calm down...(takes deep breath......)...WALAU YOU..TECK WEI I TELL YOU I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU TRY MAKING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! SOON LIANG AND JENEVA GOT TALET!! THEY JOIN SINGAPORE'S GOT TALENT(if have) CAN WIN ALREADY THANKS TO YOUR "SUPPORTIVE" COMMENTS......( breathe out)...(breathe in...)...screams at teck wei...(breathe out)

LOL!
ah hahahah Laughing

seee told ya i'm funny......Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twlau2

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2007-09-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:01 pm

Hope you enjoy it Smile





I know my big mistake in this banner. (The picture of the banner is not relevant to a Geography Forum Banner)

And I am not interested in Lydia's lame jokes and what's more? You already know that I dont really enjoy jokes.


Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLLEE
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2007-09-10
Location : Hiidden

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:02 pm

twlau2 wrote:
Hope you enjoy it Smile



I know my big mistake in this banner. (The picture of the banner is not relevant to a Geography Forum Banner)

And I am not interested in Lydia's lame jokes and what's more? You already know that I dont really enjoy jokes.
it look big .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
twlau2

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2007-09-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 pm

jeneva's banner is greater in height
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMBMazlan



Posts : 227
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 23
Location : why you wanna know....don't be sooo kpo

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm

your's is sooooo much bigger.....it streached the page for goodness sake!!!! p.s teck wei...who asked for your comments on my jokes.....i don't even wanna see a single comment about my jokes from you.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   

Back to top Go down
 
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forum Rank Structure
» New Sub-Forum
» BACk ISSUES O.F.R. (Online Forum Release)
» Forum Ranking after 1,500 post mark
» The Forum's Purpose

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007 :: Everything else but your studies-
Jump to: