Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007

For all Secondary 2 students to discuss about their studies and interest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wat the maths wb HW page?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YunTaoŠ

wat the maths wb HW page? Empty
PostSubject: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:42 pm

delete this post ^^ after replied me .
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:17 am

OMG. I'm gonna get scolded by Miss Raniy for my horrendous handwriting!
I was doing the Math homework for the year and I realized that I can't write properly.

I lost my writing skills but my typing skills improved (Less mistakes and my typing speed increased) .......Miss Raniy is going to see red on me. ("Give me your bus card!!!!! Stay back today and re-write your composition!" Ms Raniy shouted ferociously.)

If what I said is not going to be a contrary, I need to prepare to get tons of scolding from Ms Raniy.

Answer to LYT question:

Mid Year Exam Paper
End of Year Exam Paper
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:06 pm

...?
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:20 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
...?

nvm you don't understand lols.........
Back to top Go down
YunTaoŠ

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:49 pm

who sell articles ??????? i need one more articles
i havent started doing my maths hw
Back to top Go down
YunTaoŠ

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:50 pm

composition?????
Back to top Go down
YunTaoŠ

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:55 pm

u already have the worst writing skills i dun think there is a level below your old writing
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:05 am

There's no composition for homework.

Homework:

English - 5 Jokes & 5 Singapore Articles
Math - EOY % MYE
Chinese - I dunnoe don't bother to ask me about it lols...
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:28 am

I'm ready for more scolding next year Very Happy. The worst handwriting will be from me.

I'm still stuck in Silverlight.. all my animations in Silverlight are not working properly ):

I also learned how to make Flash games too. The amount of Actionscript needed to create a Flash game is very long and I spent more time debugging instead of writing code.

Hmm where's my mistake? I must always ask myself this question. lol

3D rendering in Flash is worse than creating games in Flash zzzzzz.....

You must know your cartesian cordinates very well and you must not be careless becasue there will be many points to plot using arrays in Flash.

My Flash teacher taught me how to do 3D rendering in Flash and I still don't understand the code lol?

(Too much logic involved but nvm I'll find the Sec 3 Special/Express Math Textbook and I'm sure the answer can be found in there.)

Always remember that computer programming is all about applying your Math skills into the virtual world ;D.
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:58 pm

^ um. wrong topic, friend.
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:06 am

JMBApolinar wrote:
^ um. wrong topic, friend.

Yeah I know but Don't get angry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wat the maths wb HW page?   wat the maths wb HW page? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wat the maths wb HW page?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007 :: Everything else but your studies-
Jump to: