Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007

For all Secondary 2 students to discuss about their studies and interest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geography Forum Banner Suggestions

Go down 
+3
twlau2
LMBMazlan
JMBApolinar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which Banner Would You Want To See In The Forum?
Banner 1/2/3
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_lcap0%Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Banner 4/5
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_lcap18%Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 6/7
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_lcap18%Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 8/9
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 10/11
 18% [ 2 ]
Banner 12/13
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_lcap27%Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

NOW ITS BETWEEN BANNERS 12 &13. WHICH ONE SHOULD I PUT UP?

Teck Wei:

BANNER 1
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Geography

BANNER 2
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Header

BANNER 3

BANNER 4
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Birds

BANNER 5
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Header-1

Jeneva(Me):

BANNER 6
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Spfgeogbannertf2

BANNER 7
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Spfgeogbanner2ih5

BANNER 8
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Globalwarming2df0

BANNER 9
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Globalwarmingdoyoudareca8

BANNER 10
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Globalwarming3hf3

BANNER 11
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Globalwarming4uz0

BANNER 12
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions 316762671e67daeb246bbr7

BANNER 13
Geography Forum Banner Suggestions 1308955826a0d270a10eojh6

Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:54 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry I closed the old topis because there was a VERY heated argument going on there so I opened up a new one and this time, hopefully, there wouldn't be anymore! Very Happy So... here they are so far:

Teck Wei:

Jeneva(Me):

Post all your suggestions here and any of the moderators can edit this post to add the other suggestions! Have fun! Very Happy

i have an idea....how about since there are only 4 ppl who actually visit the page....me n veronice come up with idea's and jeneva and soon liang can meka the ideas a reality...i'm sure the two of you combined can make great banners....
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:11 pm

making a banner is not easy as you think
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:50 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:

Teck Wei:

Jeneva(Me):

i have an idea....how about since there are only 4 ppl who actually visit the page....me n veronice come up with idea's and jeneva and soon liang can meka the ideas a reality...i'm sure the two of you combined can make great banners....
let form a team =] , but my photoshop skill stil very noob . i only noe hw to use brushes .
Back to top Go down
http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 pm

ya but still nice what.....
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
ya but still nice what.....
i personal think that jeneva skill much bettter .
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:11 pm

twlau2 wrote:
making a banner is not easy as you think

Teck Wei, don't start. The only reason why I deleted the other one was because of you.
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:13 pm

SLLee wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:

Teck Wei:

Jeneva(Me):

let form a team =] , but my photoshop skill stil very noob . i only noe hw to use brushes .

LOL. No lah. You only know how to use brushes but I still havent mastered flash yet! Cool

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm

twlau2 wrote:
flash is child's play.

it's very easy

in order to master flash you must memorise every single action script code (action script
is the programming language in flash.)

it does not mean that if you are not good at using the brush or pen, you can't master flash

some designers like my flash teacher knows how to use the brush and pen tool but he's designing results are bad. he is strong in programming in flash (action script)

lol.. i have not master flash yet but i can teach you some action script codes.

gotoAndStop(fram no.)

function(){
}

instancename.text = "text typed here"

instancename.text.indexOf ("sometext") == -1

> bigger than
< smaller than
= equal
<= smaller than or equal
>= bigger than or equal

random

var

Object

Sound

createEmptyMovieClip

and much more...! too many to typ!

teck wei...there is such a thing called infoccom cca...and a thing called we join..and this not so good frieind if mine called LEARN!!!.....
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:10 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
twlau2 wrote:
flash is child's play.

it's very easy

in order to master flash you must memorise every single action script code (action script
is the programming language in flash.)

it does not mean that if you are not good at using the brush or pen, you can't master flash

some designers like my flash teacher knows how to use the brush and pen tool but he's designing results are bad. he is strong in programming in flash (action script)

lol.. i have not master flash yet but i can teach you some action script codes.

gotoAndStop(fram no.)

function(){
}

instancename.text = "text typed here"

instancename.text.indexOf ("sometext") == -1

> bigger than
< smaller than
= equal
<= smaller than or equal
>= bigger than or equal

random

var

Object

Sound

createEmptyMovieClip

and much more...! too many to typ!

teck wei...there is such a thing called infoccom cca...and a thing called we join..and this not so good frieind if mine called LEARN!!!.....

See what I mean Lyd? All the annoying 'suggestions'! Urgh... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 pm

I'M FASTING..i gotta calm down...(takes deep breath......)...WALAU YOU..TECK WEI I TELL YOU I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU TRY MAKING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! SOON LIANG AND JENEVA GOT TALET!! THEY JOIN SINGAPORE'S GOT TALENT(if have) CAN WIN ALREADY THANKS TO YOUR "SUPPORTIVE" COMMENTS......( breathe out)...(breathe in...)...screams at teck wei...(breathe out)
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:53 am

lydia is a meddlesome fool.
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:18 am

LMBMazlan wrote:
I'M FASTING..i gotta calm down...(takes deep breath......)...WALAU YOU..TECK WEI I TELL YOU I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU TRY MAKING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! SOON LIANG AND JENEVA GOT TALET!! THEY JOIN SINGAPORE'S GOT TALENT(if have) CAN WIN ALREADY THANKS TO YOUR "SUPPORTIVE" COMMENTS......( breathe out)...(breathe in...)...screams at teck wei...(breathe out)

LOL!
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:19 am

twlau2 wrote:

Rolling Eyes yeah sure... and YOUR THE ANNOYING FOOL!
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:34 am

twlau2 wrote:

LAU TECK WEI I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!! AT LEAST I'M NOT THE RETARDED ONE RIGHT!!!! IF I'M MEDDLESOME THAT WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF!!!!! BETTER??!!! I DON'T THINK SOOO!!!!!!WILL IT KILL YOU OR MURDER YOU OR EVEN GET YOU TO BE EATEN BY A LION TO ACTUALLY FOR ONCE.....FOR ONE SECOND...SHUT UP WITH THOSE COMMENTS!!!! WE HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN ENOUGH OF YOU IN SCHOLL AND WE DON'T HAVE TO GET THE ''TECK WEI'' TREATMENT HOME EDITION!!!!

breathe in...breathe out....in...out...in..out....in.....kill teck wei...relaxed.....
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:45 pm

Huh? wat's going on here? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lalunar
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:15 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
Huh? wat's going on here? Neutral

just teck wei irritating us again....usuall.....
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:46 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
twlau2 wrote:

LAU TECK WEI I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!! AT LEAST I'M NOT THE RETARDED ONE RIGHT!!!! IF I'M MEDDLESOME THAT WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF!!!!! BETTER??!!! I DON'T THINK SOOO!!!!!!WILL IT KILL YOU OR MURDER YOU OR EVEN GET YOU TO BE EATEN BY A LION TO ACTUALLY FOR ONCE.....FOR ONE SECOND...SHUT UP WITH THOSE COMMENTS!!!! WE HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN ENOUGH OF YOU IN SCHOLL AND WE DON'T HAVE TO GET THE ''TECK WEI'' TREATMENT HOME EDITION!!!!

breathe in...breathe out....in...out...in..out....in.....kill teck wei...relaxed.....
lols
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/veronice
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 pm

SLLEE wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:

Teck Wei:

Jeneva(Me):

that's a good idea. form a team!
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:49 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:

LOL!
ah hahahah Laughing
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:55 pm

VWXTay wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:

LOL!
ah hahahah Laughing

seee told ya i'm funny......Cool
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:01 pm

Hope you enjoy it Smile

I know my big mistake in this banner. (The picture of the banner is not relevant to a Geography Forum Banner)

And I am not interested in Lydia's lame jokes and what's more? You already know that I dont really enjoy jokes.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:02 pm

twlau2 wrote:
Hope you enjoy it Smile

I know my big mistake in this banner. (The picture of the banner is not relevant to a Geography Forum Banner)

And I am not interested in Lydia's lame jokes and what's more? You already know that I dont really enjoy jokes.
it look big .
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 pm

jeneva's banner is greater in height
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm

your's is sooooo much bigger.....it streached the page for goodness sake!!!! p.s teck wei...who asked for your comments on my jokes.....i don't even wanna see a single comment about my jokes from you.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geography Forum Banner Suggestions   Geography Forum Banner Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geography Forum Banner Suggestions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next