Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007

For all Secondary 2 students to discuss about their studies and interest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VWXTay
VWXTay

Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Empty
PostSubject: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:20 pm

i think that well..
we talk in the forum without knowing who eachother ar. so maybe.
this topic we can intro. =) Very Happy

EVERYBODY~! it's intro & role-playing time!
Type what is your role. =)
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/veronice
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:37 pm

yay ! Laughing shall we talk gossips ? hohh
Back to top Go down
http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:36 pm

oh....no more gossips...please...i've got alot on my hands rite now...ok i know...i'll start.......umm...soon liang...get ready...(holds water ballon)hehehehehe....(throws at soon liang and.....) GOAL!!!! BULLS EYE!! HA!!!....now for shoes........eh veronice very nice ah..smelly shoes...wait what are you doing...veronice....you're aiming at soon liang rite...huh!? me!!! no!!!!!.....duck in cover!!!....(hide behind jeneva) veronice throws shoe and hits jeneva....!!!! hahahahaha....omg...oh no....uho oh....soon liang and jeneva and veronice is after me...no!!!! (run like hell).....cmon....veronice...jeneva..let's work together to atta sonlang....wait!!! put down the shoe, the heavy plastic thingy...i dunno what's that....and the penguin key chain.....yes......no!! don't pick it up...oh shit..soon liang picked everything up and starts throwing....shoot.....RUN AWAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:01 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
oh....no more gossips...please...i've got alot on my hands rite now...ok i know...i'll start.......umm...soon liang...get ready...(holds water ballon)hehehehehe....(throws at soon liang and.....) GOAL!!!! BULLS EYE!! HA!!!....now for shoes........eh veronice very nice ah..smelly shoes...wait what are you doing...veronice....you're aiming at soon liang rite...huh!? me!!! no!!!!!.....duck in cover!!!....(hide behind jeneva) veronice throws shoe and hits jeneva....!!!! hahahahaha....omg...oh no....uho oh....soon liang and jeneva and veronice is after me...no!!!! (run like hell).....cmon....veronice...jeneva..let's work together to atta sonlang....wait!!! put down the shoe, the heavy plastic thingy...i dunno what's that....and the penguin key chain.....yes......no!! don't pick it up...oh shit..soon liang picked everything up and starts throwing....shoot.....RUN AWAY!!!!!!

Shocked i throw smelly shoes with deadly aim ( nose ) ! and 1 ! 2 ! 3 ! you faint ...
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:16 pm

SLLee wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:

Shocked i throw smelly shoes with deadly aim ( nose ) ! and 1 ! 2 ! 3 ! you faint ...

lol...nvm...i'll start thropwing smelly shoes too.....muahahahahah...ehh shoes!!! oh soon liang.....shoots...BULLS EYE!!!!! HIT YOU!!! you can smell 1, 2, 3, BOOM...eh..soon liang drop on the floor....
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:18 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
SLLee wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:

lol...nvm...i'll start thropwing smelly shoes too.....muahahahahah...ehh shoes!!! oh soon liang.....shoots...BULLS EYE!!!!! HIT YOU!!! you can smell 1, 2, 3, BOOM...eh..soon liang drop on the floor....
lols!
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:19 pm

SLLee wrote:
i like talking gossips~!
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:20 pm

VWXTay wrote:
SLLee wrote:
i like talking gossips~!
*grins*
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:13 pm

veronice....don't you know that me and kaori died of gossips......really...but what the heck....start something...i'll improvise and wee....gossip...
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:34 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
veronice....don't you know that me and kaori died of gossips......really...but what the heck....start something...i'll improvise and wee....gossip...
lols~!
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:38 pm

lalalallalalala. wondering what should i do now. i mean what role. =)
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:39 pm

VWXTay wrote:
lalalallalalala. wondering what should i do now. i mean what role. =)
i think i know what to do le. i do another topic on MUSIC.
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:19 am

it's like so sian. not much people to chat le.
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:22 am

VWXTay wrote:
ya , exam period now ... everyone were busy Sleep
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:25 am

SLLee wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
ya , exam period now ... everyone were busy Sleep
yupp yupp! expect us. lols. jkjk
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:21 am

LOL... you gyus really made a topic like i said so!
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 am

that's called LISTEN carefully jen.....and ya ppl they say they wanna study..then...they take their book, read one sentance and...BOOM.....ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz.....sleeping.....Sleep ...and snoring...like a pig....no use la study like that...but when go camp and they cannot sleep...take a book..make them read one word and BOOM...sleeping and snoring like a big baby/pig....i tell you like that also you throw a book at them, you fart at thier face also mcannot wake up....that's what happens when you STUDY.....that's why we are smart enough NOT to study...right...wait....i'm making no sence...how we know when we never study....how we become smart when we never study ah...i'm getting confuised myself...wait what am i talking about....mmmmmm...(jeneva and veronice zipped my mouth).....oi..mmm..mmmmmm....mmmmmmm....MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:20 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
that's called LISTEN carefully jen.....and ya ppl they say they wanna study..then...they take their book, read one sentance and...BOOM.....ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz.....sleeping.....Sleep ...and snoring...like a pig....no use la study like that...but when go camp and they cannot sleep...take a book..make them read one word and BOOM...sleeping and snoring like a big baby/pig....i tell you like that also you throw a book at them, you fart at thier face also mcannot wake up....that's what happens when you STUDY.....that's why we are smart enough NOT to study...right...wait....i'm making no sence...how we know when we never study....how we become smart when we never study ah...i'm getting confuised myself...wait what am i talking about....mmmmmm...(jeneva and veronice zipped my mouth).....oi..mmm..mmmmmm....mmmmmmm....MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
lols! i don't understand what ya talking about... lols!
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:29 am

JMBApolinar wrote:
LOL... you gyus really made a topic like i said so!
yea yea yea!! dream come true. lols
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:55 pm

yupp yupp~~~~~LOL.....
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:00 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:

Suspect
Suspect
Suspect
Suspect

huh? Suspect oh nvm. and seriously, your posts are annoying. im going to sie with teck wei for once. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:50 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:

Suspect
Suspect
Suspect
Suspect

huh? Suspect oh nvm. and seriously, your posts are annoying. im going to sie with teck wei for once. Rolling Eyes
ya ya ya ya ya ya! her post are getting very very annoying.
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:01 pm

VWXTay wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:

Suspect
Suspect
Suspect
Suspect

ya ya ya ya ya ya! her post are getting very very annoying.

ok ok no more jokes........................
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:29 pm

good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!   Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro & Role-playing IS IN TOWN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007 :: Everything else but your studies-
Jump to: