Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007

For all Secondary 2 students to discuss about their studies and interest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer

Go down 
+3
Aaroncjhu
SLLEE
twlau2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
twlau2

twlau2

Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Empty
PostSubject: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:02 pm

The longest time I used the computer is 19-20 Hours Smile
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 pm

min 24hr , i usually use till midnight ... longest 48hr
Back to top Go down
http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:38 pm

lol teck wei... you have got an opponent Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lalunar
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:55 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
lol teck wei... you have got an opponent Smile
me ... ? weird ..
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:54 pm

teck wei loves to compete in things like this....p.s .....THIS TOPIC IS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:15 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
teck wei loves to compete in things like this....p.s .....THIS TOPIC IS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME!!!!!
haha , i like this topic actually . =]
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:02 pm

48 hours? lol............. lol......................... how? it's so unbelievable.

the newspaper announced that a person died for using the computer for 48 hours and died Smile

i do not how you manage to tolerate the amount of presure and stress exerted by the computer unless you are me Smile

there is also a time when i used the computer for 22 hours Smile

the reason why i put 19 - 20 hours is because it is more accurate.

I am like a machine that can with stand high amounts of presure and that's why I don't always feel pain.

I dislike knives because it's sharp but srangely I love GUNS although they are more dangerous than knives.
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:05 pm

SLLEE wrote:
min 24hr , i usually use till midnight ... longest 48hr

i dont mean how long did you stay awake. what i mean is what is the longest time you used the computer with only bathe, lunch, breakfast and dinner breaks (30 minutes each).
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Teck Wei you are not a machine. The reason that you can stand the pressure is because you're still young now. In fact, all of us can do it. You are not the only one, it's just that we are not stupid enough to do things that will harm our body.
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:14 pm

and I am waiting to be killed
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:16 pm

This competition is not fair coz you'll never know if you're lying or not. Where's the proof? LOL. Althought my longest time(s) would be from afternoon like 4 till the middle of the night er... like 3 or something. I always do that!
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:16 pm

why dun you just jump down from your HDB flat? This is the fastest way
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm

I want to die Smile usless there is nobody to stop me from doing what i want Smile

life is a waste of time

life is hatred

life sucks

life is nothing............

Hmm................ next time if have the money i'll digitize my mind if my project on transferring the human mind to a robot/ machine is sucessfull.
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:18 pm

More importantly, China must be obliterated (do you realise the type of vocabulary i learn? all my vocabulary are horrible to man kind and that's why i cant use any vocab in the english exam).

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:20 pm

Do you have painful childhood memory? Like being tortured by parents?
I know you are always trying to do things different from people to make yourself unique but it doesn't make you unique but weird and stupid.
And you will have to accept the truth that YOU ARE CHINESE. Too bad if you really wanna be white-skin race people.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:24 pm

Obvious....................................

Why not I say that my parents and friends are sickening.
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:27 pm

why say that?
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Because they are just a useless junk who always stand in my way.

They always disaggree with what i want but they always aggree with what i do not like.
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:31 pm

Especially when i want them to buy a new computer.... difficult to get my dad to buy ..

my dad always say learn first before you buy but i say if you want to learn you will neeed to get an impression of the program first before you learn.

Do you know that my dad also thinks that I am crazy? Computer... all day long
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:31 pm

Especially when i want them to buy a new computer.... difficult to get my dad to buy ..

my dad always say learn first before you buy but i say if you want to learn you will neeed to get an impression of the program first before you learn.

Do you know that my dad also thinks that I am crazy? Computer... all day long
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

Then what about your computers? Your RAM? memory? You bought them yourself? people disagree with your likes because what you like is always weird and abnormal

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:32 pm

lol i thought that i am the one who is weird and not other people? ( i mean to other people's view)

I find other people sickening (this is my personal view)

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 pm

It is crazy to stay in front of computer all day long.
Since then why do you still talk to yun tao and me? You should be like a transparent guy in the class since you hate human being so much right?
I know you are eager for friends stop pretending as if you dun care

the word "obliterate" is just a common word.
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:36 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
It is crazy to stay in front of computer all day long.
Since then why do you still talk to yun tao and me? You should be like a transparent guy in the class since you hate human being so much right?
I know you are eager for friends stop pretending as if you dun care

the word "obliterate" is just a common word.

but i dont see anybody using it at all

lol? i wan friends? lol? waste of my time...................

expecially when i cant tolerate going out with people for more than 1 hour.

if i really want friends will i still bother yun tao ? and will i like to see people being irritated by me?

the truth is i love to see people being irritated. the more irritated the personget because of me the happier i get Smile

and i love to see people DIE
Back to top Go down
Aaroncjhu

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:23 pm

Nobody will ever ask you out so u dun hav to worry about that. If you are really so sick of friends, you will not even want to talk to anyone or do anything that's stupid to any1. In other words, you will not want to have any interactions with human beings. U love to see ppl die, this is why ur parents disagree with u with what u want . It's not thier problem it's ur problem. Nobody uses this word doesn't mean once you use it you're like Bill Gates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007 :: Everything else but your studies-
Jump to: