Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007

For all Secondary 2 students to discuss about their studies and interest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer

Go down 
+3
Aaroncjhu
SLLEE
twlau2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin 's wife

Admin 's wife

Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:13 pm

is just ur family got $ and ur father love technology even if he is 47 old grandpa
he will always allow u to buy all the rubbish software zz
Back to top Go down
Admin 's wife

Admin 's wife

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:16 pm

still having rochester 's childish mind if u look matured ...one thing people cannot accept is ur sock....too high.. this everyone thing that u a morning gay night ganster
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:54 pm

i like to pull my socks high
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
Teck Wei you are not a machine. The reason that you can stand the pressure is because you're still young now. In fact, all of us can do it. You are not the only one, it's just that we are not stupid enough to do things that will harm our body.
i agree
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/veronice
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
Then what about your computers? Your RAM? memory? You bought them yourself? people disagree with your likes because what you like is always weird and abnormal
super super abnormal
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:59 pm

VWXTay wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
Then what about your computers? Your RAM? memory? You bought them yourself? people disagree with your likes because what you like is always weird and abnormal
super super abnormal
I SECOND THAT TOTALLY.
Back to top Go down
http://yoitsjen.livejournal.com
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:48 pm

JMBApolinar wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
super super abnormal
I SECOND THAT TOTALLY.
lols.
Back to top Go down
SLLEE
SLLEE

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:50 pm

VWXTay wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
super super abnormal
I SECOND THAT TOTALLY.
lols.
he has he own style man . !
Back to top Go down
http://rmbyou.blogspot.com
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:04 pm

SLLEE wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
super super abnormal
I SECOND THAT TOTALLY.
lols.
yea. his own abnormal style.
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:47 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
why dun you just jump down from your HDB flat? This is the fastest way

no....from the empire state building...-_-""
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:48 pm

twlau2 wrote:
I want to die Smile usless there is nobody to stop me from doing what i want Smile

life is a waste of time

life is hatred

life sucks

life is nothing............

Hmm................ next time if have the money i'll digitize my mind if my project on transferring the human mind to a robot/ machine is sucessfull.

teck wei don't try to be a poet...the only poets of the class is me , yi ren, syafique and amelia....TOU DO NOT BELONG IN OUR SIDE OF THE GANG!!!
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:49 pm

Aaroncjhu wrote:
Do you have painful childhood memory? Like being tortured by parents?
I know you are always trying to do things different from people to make yourself unique but it doesn't make you unique but weird and stupid.
And you will have to accept the truth that YOU ARE CHINESE. Too bad if you really wanna be white-skin race people.

lol i'm white skined and i'm malay.....mixed actually.....so i doesn't fully count,,,,
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:56 pm

twlau2 wrote:
Because they are just a useless junk who always stand in my way.

They always disaggree with what i want but they always aggree with what i do not like.

you should'nt say that vos they took good care of you when you were young and they bought you your 1st vcomputer, they pay your school fees and tkhey really care for you. they do not want you to get distracted from your studies that's why they dun wanna buy u the com. take my parents for example, they are really strict. they don't even allow me to ride the lift on my own.i have to call them whenever i am infront of the lift. but i rerspect them. i follow their orders and i dont call them junk. now, because of that and i listen to their strict orders, they buy me anything i want. it's just a matter if you treat them the right way.
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 10:01 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
twlau2 wrote:

They always disaggree with what i want but they always aggree with what i do not like.

you should'nt say that vos they took good care of you when you were young and they bought you your 1st vcomputer, they pay your school fees and tkhey really care for you. they do not want you to get distracted from your studies that's why they dun wanna buy u the com. take my parents for example, they are really strict. they don't even allow me to ride the lift on my own.i have to call them whenever i am infront of the lift. but i rerspect them. i follow their orders and i dont call them junk. now, because of that and i listen to their strict orders, they buy me anything i want. it's just a matter if you treat them the right way.
totally agree
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:30 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
I know you are always trying to do things different from people to make yourself unique but it doesn't make you unique but weird and stupid.
And you will have to accept the truth that YOU ARE CHINESE. Too bad if you really wanna be white-skin race people.

lol i'm white skined and i'm malay.....mixed actually.....so i doesn't fully count,,,,

Nonsense Lydie is not white skinned Lydia is a BULL SHIT. brownish in colour.

What's the point of being white skinned? Why not a skin that is made from metals?

*Digitized body with lots of wires inside ! *

*i LOVE THIS* "*Digitized body with lots of wires inside ! *"
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:38 pm

twlau2 wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:

What's the point of being white skinned? Why not a skin that is made from metals?

wanna fight issit!!!! i have you know that i am a mix of japanesse, european and chinese.......everyone convert into malay that's why i am a malay!!!!! you compare me with other malays.....who is fairer!!! ME RITE!!!! AH!!!!! WANT MORE!!!! i will also have you know that a lot of ppl take me as a chinese!!!!!..IF YOU CALL ME BULLS SHIT EVER AGAIN I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
twlau2

twlau2

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:43 pm

as you wish
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:50 pm

twlau2 wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:

lols.
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:15 pm

VWXTay wrote:
twlau2 wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:

lols.

P.S....never ever judge a person by the color of their skin...that's what i realise alot of ppl in our school do.....
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

Location : Toluca Lake, CA. If you know me so well, you'll know why. ILY ZANESSA!

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:50 pm

twlau2 wrote:
LMBMazlan wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:

OKAY PEOPLE PLEASE STOP THE BASHING OF EACH OTHER!! Mad

THIS IS SERIOUS. and WTH TECK WEI YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO PEOPLE.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FREAKIN' WHITE. YOU'RE CHINESE AND DAMNIT ACCEPT IT ALREADY LAH.
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:52 pm

SLLEE wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
JMBApolinar wrote:
VWXTay wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
super super abnormal
I SECOND THAT TOTALLY.
lols.

yeah rite...
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:53 pm

LMBMazlan wrote:
Aaroncjhu wrote:
why dun you just jump down from your HDB flat? This is the fastest way

no....from the empire state building...-_-""

LOL?
Back to top Go down
JMBApolinar
Administrator
JMBApolinar

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Quote :

they know what's best for you. you can't call them 'useless junk' because without them, YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE HERE TODAY. Mad
Back to top Go down
VWXTay
VWXTay

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:53 pm

lols.
Back to top Go down
LMBMazlan

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 pm

yayaya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer   Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition:The most no. of hours that you use the computer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Springfield Secondary School - Class of 2007 :: Everything else but your studies-
Jump to: